Thursday, May 3, 2007

50th Birthday Messages You can use in Ecards:Part 1

Middle finger salute to 40th birthday on t-shirts & birthday gift ideas.


I'm 50 & I feel great, feel for yourself! A sexy, funny, t-shirt for your 50th birthday.


Official member of the "Piss & Moan" club.


Age is like underwear, it creeps up on you!


I'm at that awkward age between desirability and complete senility.


Better to be an old fart than a young shithead.


Age is important only if you're cheese or wine.



Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it.


If God had wanted me to touch my toes, he would have put them on my knees.


Few women admit their age. Few men act theirs.


Wrinkled was not one of the things I wanted to be when I grew up!


Eat right, exercise regularly, die anyway.


When I feel athletic, I go to a sports bar.


The older I get, the better I was.


Suffers from Clue Deficit Disorder.


My karma ran over your dogma.


I was built for comfort, not speed.


Hard work will pay off later. Laziness pays off now!


Does vacuuming count as aerobic exercise?


Of all my husband's relatives, I like me best.


I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day and tomorrow isn't looking good either.


I used to get lost in the shuffle; now I just shuffle along with the lost.


I don't have a solution, but I admire your problem.


If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.


It's easier to get older than it is to get wiser.


Don't take life so seriously, it's not permanent.

I am diagonally parked in a parallet universe.


A smile confuses an approaching frown.

Don't worry about avoiding temptation. As you grow older, it will avoid you.

Our parents were never our age.

If a woman's place is in the home, why am I always in this car?

We are born naked, wet & hungry, then things get worse.

I am NOT in denial.

A person who is 50 walks in another's tracks leaves no footprints.

According to my best recollection, I don't remember.

VENI, VEDI, VISA. I came, I saw, I did a little shopping.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Jenni at 6:04 AM, | Bookmark This Post:
                           

1 Comments:

  At June 20, 2011 at 10:23 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Very insightful and straightforward.thanks for messages..had to bookmark!@bose
Messages